If you add a module or an air intake on your car, you will need a bigger exhaust system to release all the gas produced by the vehicle. The air intake lets more air into the engine, the module controls the mixing of the air and the fuel while controlling the work of your turbocharger, but you will need to release the gas produced with an efficient exhaust system. We have pipes of 4 and 5 inches, single or double, both in black or chrome.
By changing your exhaust pipe, you will be able to:
- Improve your performances
- Reduce your combustion temperature.
- Improve the reliability of your engine.
- Improve the fuel economy of your car.
- Improve the look and the sound of your vehicle
Available for Ford, Dodge, GM/Chevrolet or any kind of diesel engine.